:)
Smile. You`ll never know who`s lookin`.

"Don’t get attached to moments. Good or bad, they all pass."
- Yasmin Mogahed 

I felt soooooo happy awhile ago at work, and i'm still am. :) Every time without fail i will always bring this happy vibe home after work. Any time of the day, and i`m still am. I don`t know why, maybe it`s the first time i`m working or i just love being everyone`s company at work. I admit, work is never easy dealing with different kinds of people each time i work. They can make the most easiest things become the most complicated ones. Do not mention about misunderstandings. Lol.

I just got home from working at SECRET`s concert earlier. It was a 2 hour show and it was super good! Despite the 800 pax crowd, i enjoyed it even though i was working for that event. Hahaha. Partnered with Esther and everything went smoothly. 

These days after work, Nadeem, as always will give us Sands IQ. I really really hateeeeeeeeee it bcoz i get so nervous for no apparent reason. I tremble like hell everytime i had to stand infront of everyone and answer a question. I hate it more when i could not answer the question correctly. :( Nadeem always gives me the simplest question that i could never have thought of and yet i could not answer. HAHAHAHHA BLOODY HELL. Really need to read up!

Anddddddd yes, to the MBSKIDS, i just want to say i really really just love working with all of you. I think it`s the people and the atmosphere that really keeps me going everytime. There would not be any other place that has so many people like you people. I`m always weak at holding my emotions when i really treasure the people i love. Like another family of mine besides my babigalz and my primary buddies. Work will always be fun with you around. Just now Ashik, Iskandar and Aziz came to visit and there they are.. bringing so much more memories during my first day at work. Haha miss seeing them being the coordinators. 

Work will always be fun with you guys around. 
This is for all of you. xoxo 





Labels:





blog theme by ohvenuss