:)
Smile. You`ll never know who`s lookin`.
Hellu. Yesterday, i went to have a small date with this lady. I accompanied her for some shopping since.. ehem2 salary ehem2. Hahahaha. Went to Bugis Plus and went into the nicest shop of all! I`ve forgotten the name of the shop but let me tell you, all the items are really really cheap. And very affordable. Definitely going there again! If you love pink, that`s the place. 



After that we had dinner @ Bushra Cafe. The food was delicious. I love it. :) Even though i had little pancakes which mum made at home earlier on..... hehehe. 





Wanted to get ice cream or cakes for dessert but could not find one. I think we lost our sense of direction bcoz we were tired by then walking around Arab St. Lol. So we had ice cream at Somersettttttttt! 




HAHAHAHA COULD U BELIEVE IT? 
Me either. Yesssssssss it looks yucky at first sight too.............. i felt the same. :( But but it was REALLYYYYYYY DELICIOUS. U people got to try it. Reaaaaaaaalllyyyy. Actually me and Farihah could not decide on a flavour and even the size. This was an on the spot decision. Hahahahaha fcking funny i tell u. I was laughing when i told the person "Errrrrr Red velvet and......hahahahahhaa cotton candy." I was like (??????!!!!!)
But it turned out really good. The Red Velvet is really nice and we added cookie dough + brownies. Heaven. 

So, to those who wants to feel how this^ taste like. Go and get your fix now! :D 
HEKHEK. 


Labels: , , ,





blog theme by ohvenuss