:)
Smile. You`ll never know who`s lookin`.



By far the happiest thing that happened to me today, yipeee!
ALHAMDULILLAH. THANK YOU ALLAH. :) 

Nobody, will ever felt what i felt at 1pm earlier and the days earlier, and the years earlier. I was so disappointed in myself. I could not get into a poly like a normal O level student did. I hated myself. Disgusted. Irritated. Down. The oh-so-whatever-feeling that i had in myself. 

I tried retaking my Maths twice and failed thrice. Three times and i still failed. Did Administration at ITE Bishan and graduated with a 2.0. Could not secure myself in a polytechnic. What was i doing the whole 2 years.. I was selfish. Did not planned anything after that but got things sorted out. Could not believe myself and retook Events Management. I have no idea. I just did. My friends went to poly, NS, started work, private, i still did not want to accept defeat. 

Another 2 years was a HUGE adventure. I made friends, fell in love, i went into Cooking and Culinary and went to so many interesting and big events by school. I told myself, "just one last time". Tried so hard. Did not really want to get connected with the class bcoz i did not want to get too attached to them. I did anyway. Haha it was hard not to. Planning events, executing them, falling in love with my own classmate, loved how cheerful, irritating, noisy but lovable classmates all at the same time, how could i not?

I did it, i finally did. Things happened quite alot in the class. Made teachers laugh, cry and whatever you could imagine. Hahahah still recalling how me and my friends love to sit by the railings and make fun of people.. eye candying.. and at the same time getting scolded for sitting there. Lol. Too many memories made. And then it continued to the big new school at ITE Central. Love the school and made so many new friends. How could it possible. Just one decision could led to another huge impact of my life.

Could not have done better without my family, my mum dad Ain Khidir. My grandmas and my aunties. My cousins. My babigalz, my girls, my madrasah mates and my primary school buddies. All of them. Each and every one of them. This is for all of you. And to me. *Pats on the back*

Could never thank Him more than enough. 
:')
Syukur. 

#TeamRp, here we go.

xx

Labels: , , , ,





blog theme by ohvenuss