:)
Smile. You`ll never know who`s lookin`.

5 years ago, i thought i've found the perfect guy. The one who attracts me, able to make me laugh, cry, talk, anything all together without any doubts and worries. Gave him my best, showered him with whatever i could, tease him, love him. I thought he was the one. 

Unfortunately, he wasn't. Not close. He wasn't the same guy when we separate ways to go to different schools in ite. He wasn't who he was. Doesn't mean problems keep coming we can't solve. He just dissapeared into thin air and vanish, leaving me into pieces. I was shattered, devastated, unreliable because i thought the one whom i love left me. He did, literally. And i was hanging left for about a month. I tried so many ways to get though him. Call, meet, texts.. nothing was useful. Nothing. Not forgetting calling him at home and telling his sister about it. He doesn't even want to meet me. I was so desperate that i went to top up for him just to hear a reply from him. That was so wrong and foolish of me. 

He only came back for a day or two saying thank you, and thats it. I thought he needed some time away so i tried keeping myself together and look at the brighter side. But my cousin was in the same school with him and she told me all the things he did behind my back. Making friends with girls and having so much fun. When she tried asking him about me, he tried to change topic. 

Then i realised he only came back when one, he needed help or two, just to ask a few questions. I felt he was my life. My world revolved around him. During work i called him, feeling nervous all at the same time but he was there, talking to girls and just fooling around. I tried so haaaaaard to win him but i just couldn't. The last thing that made me burst was when i caught him on the phone with a girl, with the help of my friend and that girl claimed that she was his girlfriend. Whatever it was or whatever he tried to tell me, i just couldn't accept it at all. I tried for months to talk to him and it just takes a few calls to be called his 'girlfriend'? 

I cried and cried so hard. Harder when i told him off about the girl, and he, told me off and defended that girl. I then realised i was being a crazy bitch. What am i doing? My days started in ITE in Bishan and it didn't even started well all because of him. I was.. not right. I should not be killing myself just because of him. 

I died,  every single day thinking how cheerful and happy everything was at the start and how rough and deep we've fallen at the end. We tried to mend things but all of my friends dissaproved, i tried because ' i still wanted it to work out' But again, i was just being stupid. I caught him again contacting other girls. My friends bumped into him with girls and he told them not to tell me. In the first place why the hell was he so scared if he wasn't making any mistakes. 

WHY. WHY. WHY. 

In the end, on 2011 it just hit me on my face that all of these are wrong. I am with the wrong person. Love is such a beautiful thing. I couldn't be this. I still can mend my ways and make new friends. My future is still out there. There is no such thing as love if that person is just using you. No men would use his girlfriend's money continuously and giving her broken promises. No men would talk to other girls late at night (besides best friends etc) No men would leave his girlfriend for months and come back without saying anything. 

I realised in the end, it was just one sided, he was just using me. All my efforts went down the drain anyway. My hopes, promises, they crashed. It was horrible leaving someone whom you cared for so much and in return, this was what we get. I left. I left for good and didn't talked to him ever again. All the money that he took wasn't returnable. I cared because it was my hard earned money, savings, pocket money from my parents. But my friend told me that money can be earned, but people like him should be just forgotten. 

It is true, indeed true and i am so happy with my decision that i made two years ago. I was scared, leaving him and being alone, back to square one all over again but i know better things are up ahead. 

Never really forget what really matters. I won't forget this. It mattered because without that decision, i wouldn't be where i am now. For all, i thank Allah. Alhamdulillah. 






blog theme by ohvenuss